Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 72

Thread: NBA action.

  1. #41
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NBA action.

    Derek Fischer may have one of the prettiest shots ever IMO.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  2. #42
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NBA action.

    I agree completely, it is as perfect as it gets..left handed too.

  3. #43
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NBA action.

    I know Biggin loves it even if it is a fall away buzzer beater. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  4. #44
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NBA action.

    They haven't beat the Jazz, they beat the Spurs without Ginobli, the Clippers blow, the Pacers blow, and Portland is mediocre. LA beat them by double digits in Phoenix, Houston beat them by double digits in Phoenix, New Orleans beat them by digits in Phoenix, and the Bulls beat them by double digits. Really, I'm not trying to be rude but thats just being a homer (and a bandwagon occasional fan, you thought they had beat Utah.)
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  5. #45
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NBA action.

    I misread that Jazz one wrong, think it might have been a preseason one I looked at. So you dismiss those Western Con. teams, yet say PHX cant contend in the West? Like I said, they have a new coach and a completely new style of play this year...16 games into the season, I'm not throwing any team, esp with the talent PHX has, under the bus. They are 2nd in the West and by mid season, they should have their rhythm.

  6. #46
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NBA action.

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I misread that Jazz one wrong </div></div>


    Most "fans" would know what goes on. Losing by double digits at home to teams worth a damn is not a good team.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  7. #47
    Inactive Member duckmeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2007
    Posts
    2,017
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NBA action.

    Shaq just doesn't belong in the system in PHX, esp as old as he is.

    I would like to see them do better b/c I love watching Nash play, but they won't. Defense is an afterthought to them.

  8. #48
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NBA action.

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVFAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I misread that Jazz one wrong </div></div>


    Most "fans" would know what goes on. Losing by double digits at home to teams worth a damn is not a good team. </div></div>

    Most people wouldnt put too much emphasis on it as you are doing.

    http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/teams/ph...al&m=10&y=2008

    See.

    We'll see what happens the rest of the season, pretty dumb to judge a team that completely undone their style of play during the summer and also 16 games into the season.

    Btw the Lakers lost in double digits to the Pistons this year, at home.

  9. #49
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NBA action.

    Haha, why would this year be different? We'll see come the summer.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  10. #50
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NBA action.

    Is it just me or does Jason Kidd pass the ball waaaay too much?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •